Take a leap forward in your career by joining OrganiTrust ®
OrganiTrust ® is a unique social interest company whose members are united by the desire to make industries worldwide fully sustainable and safe for both human beings and the planet. We are a multicultural and service-driven team, and most importantly, we love what we do. OrganiTrust ® promotes and implements the Organics Council ® circular economy ethos, and we work towards improving our practice and results every day. We are committed to maintaining accountability and transparency, and our main aim is to use income and profits to make a positive impact on environment safety and sustainability.
If you would like to join OrganiTrust ®, check our Current Vacancies section below or get in touch with us at Contact page to register your interest.
Be part of a global social project
OrganiTrust ® is committed to its values and is not driven by profit nor influenced by external interests. Our mission includes spreading the Organics Council ® safety and sustainability ideas on a global scale, and our solid values are critical to our success. If you want to make sure that ethics is always a top priority in your work, join OrganiTrust ® – join circular economy!
Connect with the world
Our team includes over 100 members from all over the world, but despite the physical distance, we are all united in our endeavour. We keep in touch on a regular basis to share our progress and our enthusiasm for the positive impact OrganiTrust ® makes on the health and safety of both human beings and the environment.
Put your skills to good use
In order to provide outstanding service to our licensees, we make sure that the role and responsibilities of each OrganiTrust ® collaborator are assigned to them based on their specific skills and areas of expertise. We support professional development and offer several training opportunities to make sure that all our employees are happy in their role.
- The first step consists in checking whether OrganiTrust ® is a good fit for you and vice versa. The following questions will help you in this process:
- Do you share the social principles of the Organics Council ®?
- Do you share the work principles of OrganiTrust ®?
- Do you have the enthusiasm and spirit of initiative to take ownership of your role?
- Are you able to adapt to and do you enjoy working in a multicultural environment?
- For a candidate to become part of OrganiTrust ®, they should be:
- multilingual (a good command of English is mandatory)
- flexible and adaptable
- dedicated and hard-working
- inquisitive and a lifelong learner.
- If you meet all the requirements above and found a role you are interested in within the Current Vacancies section below, send us your CV and cover letter in English via Contact page
- Upon receipt of your request, we will review your application and contact you for an initial interview. If we cannot meet in person, the first contact will be made via teleconference.
- If shortlisted after the first screening, the final step will usually consist of a work test related to the position applied for. This can be performed either on-site or off-site, based on the specific task.
If you meet all the requirements listed above and are interested in any of the roles below, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter in English via Contact page
If you can’t find a suitable role in the currently available positions, please do get in touch with us – we would love to hear from you. Send us an email to let us know that you are interested in working with OrganiTrust ® in the future. In your email, please specify what kind of role you are seeking, your qualifications, your skills and your area of expertise.
When you consider applying for a role or sending us a speculative application, please remember that OrganiTrust ® is committed to excellence in every area of its work, and we value attitude as highly as formal qualifications. We are proud of our multicultural and variegated team, and we respect diversity of culture, ideas and ways of working. Each one of our collaborators contributes to our mission and enriches our team spirit.